Last Saturday, April 5th, the hubby, my brother and I braced ourselves for some fun and adventure as we joined more than a hundred people from the blogging community and traditional media to the Sandbox in Alviera, Porac, Pampanga. It was an outdoor experience like no other and I was glad we traveled all the way to the north to preview it. The trip, which let us use the wide roads of both NLEX and SCTEX (to get to the Porac exit), was definitely worth it.
- hazel on Getting Medical Clearance
- Bhavna on St. Claire Monastery in Katipunan, Quezon City
- Teresita Bobis on St. Claire Monastery in Katipunan, Quezon City
- Edelweiza Mabalay - Official Lazada PH Blog on My Lazada Philippines Shopping Experience
- My Lazada Philippines Shopping Experience | The Life of a Breadwinner on Online Shopping at Magnums.net: My Personal Experience
Subscribe to Edelweiza.com!